Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: US Powder Keg about to Erupt?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: US Powder Keg about to Erupt?

    There is a lady I work with that drives a Hybred it looks OK the only problem I have with them right now is not only the the sticker price considbly higher than a gas only car but dealers (last year at least) felt the need to jack up the prices another 5,000 ontop of the sticker price

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: US Powder Keg about to Erupt?

    I test drove a Honda Accord hybrid... but it was way too expensive... and it didn't get too much better gas mileage than my 95 civic does.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •